Wednesday, June 30, 2021

My Adolescence

 

My Adolescence

by Ernesto Gonzalez

 

During my adolescence, I was very restless. I couldn't stay quiet for one minute. I also was very irresponsible. My bedroom was a mess. Clothes, shoes and books were everywhere. My mom was worried about my bad actitude and rebellious character.

One day my mom told my father that I didn't want to clean my room and about my character, too. My father was so angry, and he said, "If you don't clean your room today, you can't come home. You will sleep on the street or sidewalk." I said to him, "I don't have time to clean my room, maybe I'll clean it tomorrow morning." He answered, "Clean it right now. I am serious." I started to clean my room.

The next day my Mom made a schedule of all chores that I had to do every day. The first day it was hard for me because I had to get up at 6:00 a.m. The next few days I started to become responsible in doing my chores. My mom was proud of my efforts to change my character. I became quiet and improved my grades, too.

Right now I don't like disorder. I hate to see my roommates' bedrooms a mess with clothes, shoes, and books everywhere.

The adolescence was a good age to learn from my mistakes. I still make mistakes, but I try to improve my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KATALOG MENU BALITA

  KATALOG A.       Nasi -Nasi merah -Nasi tim - Nasi tim beras merah - Bubur nasi B.       Ayam -Bola-bola ayam kuah -Siomay...